A significant cost saving addition to the HMD Kontro range.
- Higher efficiency ratings
- Operational cost savings
- Potential for reduced motor size
- Smaller base plates for a reduced footprint and space savings
- Lower energy requirements
- Reduced carbon footprint
The ZeroLoss® containment shell is engineered from a proprietary material, which was originally developed for use in the construction of modern, high-tech aircraft. This low mass material blend offers a range of benefits, including:
- High tensile strength
- Temperature range of -40°C to +120°C (potential up to +150°C)
- Resistance to a wide range of chemicals
- Does not become brittle at sub-zero temperatures
- Resistant to thermal shock
- Impact resistant
- Tough and ductile
With its rugged design, the ZeroLoss® containment shell is capable of enduring the rigours of a wide range of process applications including:
- High-pressure well service
- Caustics handling
- Hydrocarbon processing
- Light oil transfer
- Water production
If you would like to know more about the HMD Kontro ZeroLoss® containment shell / shroud, please take a look at the official product brochure.
For enquiries, please call +44 (0) 1323 452000 or email us.