Safe, reliable, compact, efficient and compliant – proven pumps for offshore and onshore applications
Why choose our upstream oil & gas specific pumping range?
- Elimination of process emissions and leaks
- No replacement of seals and fluids
- Maintenance and downtime reduction
- Spare parts inventory kept to a minimum
- Reduced operational budget
- Increased safety for personnel
- Environmental compliance
Oil and gas production starts at the wellhead with raw crude oil and gas being extracted from offshore wells. Once out of the ground, processing is required to separate the rich mixture of hydrocarbons, gas, solids and water in preparation for transport to refineries via pipeline, oil tanker, road or rail. Robust pumps from HMD Kontro can handle all of these rigours.
- Rugged reliability for the high seas
- Meet stringent API standards (API 685)
- Meet ASME, ANSI B73.3, ISO 2858 and IECEx standards
- Enhance productivity and ROI
- Strong after sales support
Pumps for your upstream oil & gas applications from HMD Kontro:
Our pumps are designed to be efficient, cost-effective and give high performance to keep you operating 24/7 with minimal downtimes for pump servicing.
Download our Oil & Gas brochure for more information here Oil & Gas Brochure – UK
For more information about our safe and leak-free Sealless Magnetic Drive pumps with low maintenance and running costs for your downstream oil & gas applications, please call +44 (0) 1323 452000 or email us.