Our General Transfer pumps definitely deliver in terms of versatility and value.
The GT pump has been specifically designed as a compact, cost-effective and minimum maintenance pump. It is sized below ASME / ISO dimensions and its features make it one of the most highly competitive pumps in its class. It delivers with simplicity of maintenance, space-saving design and interchangeability.
GT pumps benefits include:
- Sealless – total product containment
- Compact, modular/interchangeable design
- Low running and maintenance costs
- Minimal downtime/ Maximum uptime
- Casing gasket fully confined to eliminate ‘blowout’ risk
- A choice of ANSI and DIN flanges
The pumps are offered with a range of Synchronous Magnet Drives rated to match prime mover performance and are of close-coupled construction and can be supplied free standing or baseplate mounted. There is maximum interchangeability between spare parts and with cartridge assemblies available, the rotating elements can be replaced quickly and economically.
GT pumps can operate in temperatures ranging from -40°C to +260°C / -40°F to +500°F.
Please contact us on +44 (0) 1323 452000 or email us