The HMD Kontro GSP heavy-duty API magnetic drive, end suction centrifugal pumps comply with specifications required by the oil, gas, petroleum and heavy chemical industries. Typically, the GSP range is used in toxic, aggressive, hot, crystallising and high value processes.
As with all HMD Kontro sealless pumps, the GSP range eliminate leaks for enhanced safety and environmental protection plus reduces servicing, maintenance and spare parts inventory to maximise process uptime, with no seals or seal support systems resulting in substantial cost savings over sealed alternatives.
The core GSP pump line consists of sealless horizontally mounted pumps covering a comprehensive hydraulic range split across four frame sizes with a number of synchronous magnet drives rated to match prime mover performance. A corresponding range of torque ring drives is available for high temperature operation and recent developments include:
- High Pressure – HPGSP: Capable of easily handling system pressures up to 185 bar and higher dependent upon temperature extremes.
- Vertical – GSPV: Vertically mounted pumps providing all the benefits of a sealless pump in a compact package, requiring minimal floor space.
- Low Flow – GSPLF: A low flow sealless pump with a relatively high head capability, combining Sundyne Barske Wheel hydraulics with the HMD Kontro magnetic drive.
- Multi-Stage – GSPX: Available in two or three stages with two diffuser based hydraulic options, to produce higher differential pressures.
- Vertical Low Flow – LMV 801S: A vertical variation of the GSPLF, the LMV 801S is conveniently dimensionally interchangeable with the Sundyne LMV 801 mechanical seal pump.
If you are searching for an API pump with total product containment, please contact us on +44 (0) 1323 452000 or email email@example.com