Composite Containment Shells for Sealless Pumps
Improved efficiency and reduced pump life cycle costs are just two of the benefits of the revolutionary ZeroLoss® containment shell, which is constructed from an engineered composite.
Eddy current heating is a common issue with sealless rotating equipment and the ZeroLoss® shell works to eliminate this in an HMD Kontro magnetic drive pump, providing significant cost savings, increased safety and environmental benefits.
ZeroLoss® Shell Benefits
The ZeroLoss® containment shell is engineered from a proprietary material, which was originally developed for use in the construction of modern, high-tech aircraft. This low mass material blend offers a range of benefits, including:
- Higher efficiency ratings and lower operational costs
- Potential to reduce motor size and space savings
- Improved handling of liquefied gases and heat sensitive liquids
- More robustness in closed discharge conditions
- Greater tolerance of partial dry run conditions
- Resistance to a wide range of chemicals
To discover more of the benefits of the ZeroLoss® Containment Shell, please visit: https://hmdkontro.com/zeroloss/