Magnetic drive pumps are very applicable for many processes and are widely used in industries such as chemical, pharmaceutical, fine chemical, agrichemical, oil & gas, both upstream and downstream, offshore and onshore, food and beverage production and across many industrial operations.
Is it time for you to select sealless?
The latest parameters at which magnetic drive pumps can operate may surprise you:
- Flow Rates – Up to 690m3/hour / 3000 USGPM
- Heads – Up to 240m / 767ft differential
- Viscosity – Maximum 200 cSt
- Temperature – Down to minus 100oC / 148oF
- Up to 450oC / 840oF Torque Ring Design
- Up to 315oC / 600oF Synchronous Design
- Pressure – Up to 185 Bar / 2683 psi
- Power – 400kW / 536hp
- Speed Range 1450 – 3500 RPM
All HMD Kontro pumps, as standard, can handle up to 5% hard solids and sizes up to 150 microns. By fitting a self-cleaning in-line filter, this can be increased to 250 microns. For larger concentrations, we can provide other alternative solutions such as: cartridge filters, clean flush systems, etc.
If you have a particular liquid that you wish to pump, then please contact us for advice. There is a very good chance that we have worked with this product in the past and can advise on the most appropriate pump for your application.
HMD Kontro sealless pumps can be manufactured to relevant specifications such as ASME, ISO and API. To check the applications and operating parameters of our magnetic drive pumps, please see the Think Sealless Select page.