Sealless is Suitable for You
Engineers need, and indeed Industrial regulations often require, rock solid, dependable and reliable performance from pumping equipment. Magnetic drive sealless pumps are suitable for handling a whole variety of liquids from benign to very hazardous.
Whatever the process, sealless pumps could be for you. They prevent leaks and emissions, ensuring safety, and provide reliability and high performance.
Sealless pumps designed and built to the unique requirements of your industry
- Chemicals – pumping numerous liquid types including those that are extremely hazardous, toxic, corrosive, carcinogenic, aggressive and within Industries such as; chlor-alkali and agrochemical
- Industrial – water transfer, hot oils, pharmaceuticals, petroleum, wastewater and oil
- Oil & Gas – onshore facilities and offshore platforms demand high levels of reliability including operations on the high seas and for transfer duties
- Water & Waste – circulation and irrigation, making plants reliable, safe, cost-effective and environmentally compliant
- Power generation – including the movement of fuel oil and for auxiliary purposes including cooling and lubrication as well as in R&D applications
- Utilities – industries require pumps for the provision of additional services, such as heat, extremely hot water, cold water and cleaning media, such as caustic soda for CIP systems, so processes can be performed efficiently, quickly and safely
Pumps designed to suit your application for optimal performance
Whatever your application, you require robust and reliable pumps appropriate to your specifications. You need the optimal pump for your application for complete safety and reliability. You need pumps with minimal downtime due to simplicity in design and a requirement for minimal maintenance and maximum uptime. You need Sealless pumps from HMD Kontro.
For more information about sealless magnetic drive pumps for your application, contact us. Think Sealless – we are confident that we have the right solution for you.